I have been inspired by this video:

http://www.flashvideofactory.com/test/DEMO720_Heima_H264_500K.html

So that video is 1280x720 25fps but the bitrate is only 500K :)

So that video which is naerly 4 minutes long, is only 15.5MB in size, but 720p
resolution :)

In not sure which encoder & settings he used. Granted it is possible to see
various
compression artifacts here and there, as the bitrate is much lower than would
be
recommended for such resolutions,  but even so, Im very impressed. Other issues
such as
playback performance on slower machines could be an issue, but ooh nonetheless
:)

Cheers

Steve Elbows