Waz,

I'm using the ufo splode theme for two sites (richardshow.org,
inspiredhealing.tv), which was Michael Verdi's variation on the vlogsplosion
theme that Rudy developed.

Michael and others can correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the main things
that lead to the show in a box thing was that the splosion themes were very
specialized and would be broken if you tried to replace them with another
wordpress theme - the splosion themes aren't compatable with other wordpress
themes. So, show in a box is sort of the next version of the splode themes.

My last videos I posted are 640x480 and they messed up the interface some,
but I have not had time to work on this, or, more importantly, I haven't had
a chance to upgrade to the show in a box thing.

So I would recommend going with show in a box. They also have a very active
development community going now ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

... Richard

--
Richard
http://richardhhall.org