I went to your site and I couldn't get anything because too was going
on.  Here's my suggestion- and I'm gonna put it in the language of
video games:  You typed in some codes and got yourself to level 20.
But you don't have the experience points to be at level 20 yet.  You
gotta go back and start at level 1.  And you've got to slowly build
your vlog/blog up over time.

john from totalvom dot com.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "videogamersoasis"