In the end, my friend: Do what you want.  The best videoblogs do just that.

Just because I say don't record tv, doesnt mean you shouldnt!  I have
learned long ago that I am not the harbinger of good taste!

My favorite videoblogs about games usually are just screencasts of someone
playing the game while cussing at the screen.  I can never get enough of
those.

--
Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com