Schlomo:

Thanks for the helpful advice! Yeah, that Q-bert game on the Blog is
VERY annoying!
I wish I had a Q-bert Game Widget that didn't start until you clicked on
it.

I've already taken steps to eliminate annoying repetitious video game
widget sound effects.

Thanks for seeing my Vlog. Hmmm...yeah, thanks for your comments on
that. I wanted to show
highlights of the documentary. What do you think? The next time I see
something interesting on TV like that,
I could record it in WMV format and break it up into JPG snapshots? I do
have software for that. And I could narrate
certain pictures and explain them.

There is a suggestion Box on my Blog, so if you have any more helpful
advice, please feel free to leave your comments there.

SPECIAL NOTE TO EVERYBODY: http://www.videogamersoasis.com/blog is
experiencing technical difficulties. Thank you for your patience.

VGOTheMeekGeekVGV

Posted through Grouply, the better way
to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
http://www.grouply.com/?code=post