On Jul 16, 2008, at 12:12 PM, Bill Vick wrote:

> I want to embed a live link in my videos so a user can click on a
> graphic or item and be directed to a web page. I know I can do
> something like this using QuickTime and companies like BubblePly and
> Amazon offer a tool but I want to host my videos on Blip.tv and have
> the link work in a .flv file.

for quicktime, check out Andreas' Linkubator

http://www.solitude.dk/archives/linkubator/

for flv's, i think you need to look at the player being used.

for example, with the JW Flash Player and Flowplayer, you can set
params to allow this.  however, that does not embed the link in the
media file itself and so does not travel with media if it is hosted
elsewhere

markus