I'm in total agreement with you, Brook.

The idea behind Moneythong is not too neccesarily have gazillions of
people downloading, but really I'm thinking of it as a video store on
the corner of your block ( like Lost Weekend or Mondo Video) where you
can hopefully find recommended torrents/videos you may have not heard
about.

Like that store filled with VHS tapes that never made it to DVD.

Once you try out a couple vids, you may come back for likeminded art.

--
Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com