I'm reconsidering my decision to purchase the Canon HF 100.
Primarily because it is more economical, I'm now thinking seriously about
the Canon FS 100.  Seems like it is basically the same camera, but without
the HD.
For video blogging, You Tube, and an occasional CNN IReport, I reaally don't
see the need for the more expensive unit.  By the time that I do need to
have the HD and "Cinema Mode" and any of the other features that distinguish
the HF from the FS, they'll surely have another model, that will be cheaper,
and have more and better features.
Another thought is that for the price of the higher unit, I can buy two of
the other ones, which would be great for two camera setups of interviews.

Can anyone help me out by providing their thoughts on this?  Thanks all!

Rob

www.twitter.com/robschendel