Hi everyone:

First addy for me on this group since not even you guys could outnumber the
number of posts in the political discussion groups (Many of which are Liberal)
which you guys were kinda sorta "lumped" in with (Yes, I'll move my membership
PoliticalVideo over here if I can too  ).

Anyhow....My question isn't so much software related inasmuch as it is SETTINGS
related.

As many of you are no doubt aware by now, I've been using iPod settings to
encode my videos (320x240 screen resolution 25 fps. frame rate, 4:3 Aspect
Ratio 64Kbps. AAC audio).  Will these settings work on the iPhone as well or is
there some sort of adjustment I need to make to accomondate that.

I'd like to make my videos whereas they'll play on the iPod, iPhone, iTunes &
practically every modern software-based player out there (If I'm not already
doing so).

Just wonderin'

Cheers

Pat Cook
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Denver, CO
BLOGS & PODCASTS
AS MY WORLD TURNS - http://asmyworldturns.blogspot.com/
AS MY WEIGHT LOSS WORLD TURNS - http://asmyweightlossworldturns.blogspot.com/
KB0OXD CYBERSHACK | HAM MUSINGS - http://kb0oxd.blogspot.com/
KB0OXD CYBERSHACK | SITE & STATION NEWS -
http://kb0oxdcybershacknews.blogspot.com/
THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE - http://theleftwingconservative.blogspot.com/