From: Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:56:58 -0700
To: "videoblogging@yahoogroups.com" <videoblogging@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] This is kind of kick ass

Some people get considered celebrities because they go to parties and
look pretty in magazines.

If somebody does something that I consider art and you consider not
clever enough to be art, or just the product of someone with too much
free time, what does it matter?  Is anybody losing out?  Is other art
devalued?  I'm not so comfortable with drawing a line between what's
acceptable or 'professional' enough to be considered art and what's not.

I think that's key to what a lot of people do here and how it's seen
by the outside world.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv