popularity with not a single extra cent going to youtube is one
hypothesis about our deletion dilemma, but i think someone is hugely
angry that we routinely expose the fact that spandex is not actually
a protective layer.  the idea that it is is planted early and often
in children's television, and children are simply unaware that our
material is not just for them.

my six year old niece loves our work, but wonders why our heroines
don't try harder to avoid the traps.   if i can just influence a few
thousand 6 year old girls to be on the lookout for  such traps it
will be a good thing.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>