Hey,

> Sorry about not checking out your vids/site before. I'm on a cel
> modem in rural Michigan. Not a lot of speed or bandwidth to play
> with.
If you meant me, no worries, I am just glad to be here.

> Are you running J1.5 or 1.0?
J1.5 and lovin' it!

> If you are on 1.5, are you running in  Legacy mode, or can you run
> in legacy mode?
> If you are running in legacy or 1.0.x, try out Seyret: http://
> www.joomlaholic.com/
I can run Joomla in legacy, no problem, but Seyret seems to not be
ready... 0.2.8.3 for now - and I really need a way for people to
upload videos, not submit (sorry, I was not specific), so I will have
to wait for it to mature.

Do you know of another way to do this? I thought I could have a
box.net account with a shared folder... however, people could probably
see everybody else's video, unless I took it down immediately... and
it's not smooth or pretty

Cheers,
MyFirstMemory.org