Ok, that was not much of a tutoral....also he was using the pro
version and the version you have you can not mess with the presets for
the mainconcept.mp4.  Although with the version you do have, you can
create the mainconcept.mp4 version and have it also be 640x480.  When
you select "make movie", for your project, select the "advanced
render" tab and from there you can select the mainconcept.mp4  Like I
said it does make an Ipod friendly version with that, it just won't
fast start on the web....email me and I can make you some screenshots,
probably after Christmas though....but I can help you... but if you
use the settings from my previous email, that should make a pretty
nice looking .264 video out of Quicktime pro....

Heath
http://heathparks.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "RatbagMedia" <ratbagra...@...>