how many people are paying to view a video on the internet? even with
micro payments. can't say I ever have.

& I don't know what all this is:

>> World class disc dog events are held in every region of the country
several times per year. The same can be said of agility and flyball
tournaments as well as rally-obedience and dock diving

maybe just start doing it & see how it progresses? don't wait for
others if you have a good idea. people will want to join in later when
the momentum is high. good luck

kath