There is a major omission in your budget here Ron - the COST of making the
videos. I think this works out to far less than minimum wage for the video
producers in the equation once cost and time are factored in. Assuming you
want something of moderate technical quality.

Also, I suspect most of the people on this list have their own passions and
projects - they are people like you, rather than people who enjoy shooting
and editing and are waiting for someone to give then a monetizable framework
to do it in support of someone else's passion.

The niche is indeed where it's at, and you may have a workable idea here,
but I would do some serious market research before not only embarking on a
large scale project but involving other people with the promise of potential
financial success.