Hi everyone:

As your average, ordinary end user, I see SEVERAL problems with this "player".

1). SECURITY ISSUES

2). Just like popups & flashy ads, people WILL NOT put up with this player
"auto-scrolling" their web browser PERIOD (Mainly for the reason above) & will
do just about ANYTHING to GET RID or BLOCK it (Some IE-based clones already
come with the ability to block Flash, which is what this "player" depends on)

3). I personally LOATHE websites that auto-start an audio or video clip AS WELL
AS sites that some person (Be they an actual person or animated character)
auto-starting themselves to play their messages.  As such **I WILL GET OFF THAT
SITE IMMEDIATELY**

4). If employed on the wrong websites, this kind of thing can lead to leaving
things such as cookies and other trojans OR WORSE (Especially when it comes to
IE).  Hence my top concern above.

Bottom line - If you ask me, this "player" has NO FUTURE WHATSOEVER as there's
just no conceivably positive use for it IMO.

Just my blunt opinion....

Pat Cook
patsbl...@live.com
Denver, CO