definitely the economy has a lot to do with it since there's not so much
new activity

as u guys know, i had a lot to do with raising funds for events, etc and i
can tell you
i can barely eek out a couple thousand from anyone these days for even
charity stuff
like the hiphopchess thing i did recently (at risk youth) -- and THAT had a
HUGE celebrity
attached to it (rza from wutang)

so for me, its all about the (lack of) money

that and the fact tht we arent giving so much advice lately to new people
since
the barrier to entry is 1mm high

http://geekentertainment.tv