will either of these work with the new macbook in terms of downloading video
from the video camera to the hard drive and working with it in the macbook?

http://www.amazon.com/LaCie-FireWire-External-Poulton-301315U/dp/B00170M64K

120GB COMBO USB 2.0 and FireWire DV-Rated 7200RPM Drive...
                    8.6x4.9x1.

                  IEEE1394
FireWire® and USB 2.0 Hard Drives Series I combine our attractive case
design and high performance bridge technology with the latest IBM drive
mechanisms. Available in a broad range of capacities, these workhorse
drives provide the easiest way to add fast mass external storage to
Windows PCs and Macs. No need to open cases or set jumpers, just plug
the drive into an available FireWire® port and it is ready t....
MORE INFO (CLICK HERE)