This is one of the things that I have been championing for BlogWorld & New
Media Expo - live streaming the event.  I have been talking to a few people
about how to do it, but now I am looking for partners to work with to make
it happen.  I am not sure if companies like Blip, or Livestream or Ustream
or others are the place to start, but in order to make this happen I need
help to organize the event from that standpoint.  Do any of you have any
contacts where I might be able to start?  I want those that can't attend the
event be able to see the keynotes and the show floor and special interviews
etc.

Jim Turner
Social Media Director
Conference Director