You should have a word with Phil Campbell - he has experience live
streaming events in the US, UK & Europe using a variety of services,
and is in the process of setting up a great thing called The Ammobox
Project here in the UK - a simple rentable toolkit for live streaming
all kinds of events.
http://www.ammoboxproject.com/
So if he can't do it, he'd probably be able to point you in the right
direction.
You can find him at http://twitter.com/philcampbell and http://me.dm

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv