I really appreciate the offer of help Roxanne.  I am actually wanted to get
your help for www.rethinkhawaii.com very soon.  I think we can get you on
the agenda there for sure if you are not already booked by the other
organizers.

Part of the other propblem is we are under tight restrictions with the
Internet provider at the Las Vegas Convention Center.  We have to have their
service and you either like it or lump it I am afraid.  They can charge
anything they want and make it as good or bad an experience as they deem
fit.

I really want to allow others that cannot make the trip to at least see a a
little of what they are missing.  I have received a couple of proposals and
they are in line with what I was thinking and you are very correct when you
say people and cahs for bandwidth.  I have a meeting set soon with Ustream
and with Livestream, but alas most companies want to charge me to feature
them and frankly I don't have the cash part yet.

BTW if any of you are planning to go to Vegas in October and have not yet
signed up I have a special code for the discount I would be happy to pass
along to you.

Jim