I just went to look at buying an iPod touch, thinking that it now had
a video camera.  Because the iPhone does.

Turns out it doesn't .  Typical Apple WTF BS.

But... wait for it... the new IPOD NANO *does*.  WTF?  BS.

Anyway, the quality of the 640x480 H264 videos it shoots looks quite
impressive.  The colours are quite vibrant and there's a whole bunch
of live video effects.  Effects, I should add, that those stupid
bastards have deleted from iMovie.  WTF?  BS.

You can see samples here:
http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/features/video-camera.html

Would certainly be a very discreet little camcorder for capturing the
world around you.

But really, though, Apple:  WTF?

BS

Rupert