So Rupert.... given your experience with Nokia and Apple, I would love to
read your more elaborate thoughts on the two options for mobile smart phone
puters.  Are you leaning towards iPhone?

side note...
latest iPad rumor has it coming out in May/June and will run iphone OS with
a 3g and non-3g version.

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/backstage/comments/ten-new-details-on-the-apple-tablet/