Yes, this has me concerned as well. I'm learning to do tutorial/screencast
videos but I'm not going to be selling a product just demonstrating how the
software and hardware work, i.e. maybe a screencast of Super(C) for an overview
of compression for newbies.

I do understand that there are commercial screencasts that are product demos
and sales motivators. Those I can see being held to a different standard. But
educators, nerds and equipment junkies not being able to screencast?

Naw, misunderstood for sure.
Please, pretty please let this be a misunderstanding.

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
http://createvideonotebook.blogspot.com