I'm glad that my initial posting has sparked this conversation. I want you all
to know that Eric Mortensen, Director of Content Development for Blip.tv,
contacted me directly and although he did suggest that I might find another
host more suitable to my needs, he also ended his communication with the
statement that whatever I decided, "we're here for you".

@Sheila, you're story of Blip's customer service experience is disheartening.
Truly. I can only hope that this thread has provided useful feedback for the
Blip team and shed some light on the Blip experience from a user's perspective.

Sincerely,

Adam W. Warner
http://LearnWebTools.com
http://WordPressModder.org