Thanks for the info Michael, good to hear that Firefox are joining the hardware
accelerated fun.

Some recent developments...

Jobs has been justifying Apple's flash stance, Adobe have fired back, both have
some valid points but are deliberately avoiding other truths.

OS X 10.6.3 allows third parties to access the hardware H.264 decoding that
some recent Macs support. Adobe have taken advantage of this by releasing a
version of the flash player that uses this decoding, it certainly helps HD
content use much less CPU.

Microsoft have confirmed that IE9 will be supporting H.264 for HTML5 video, but
that the only format they plan to support, causing a predictable backlash:

http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2010/04/29/html5-video.aspx

Lets see how Google announce the VP8 stuff, widely expected on May 18th I think?

Cheers

Steve