The University of Connecticut Libraries in Storrs, Connecticut is
planning a film fest on sustainable agriculture/food production in
conjunction with the Spring Fling on Earth Day, April 22nd, 2010. The
Fling is organized by the University's Dining Services and features
vendors of locally grown meats and produce in a street fair atmosphere.
Our Dining Services runs a program throughout the year called Local
Routes which purchases locally grown/made food for the dining halls and
many of these vendors will be there. We even have beekeepers making
honey for the dining halls.

We'll be showing topical films throughout the day at Storrs and our
Avery Point campus in Groton and would be very excited to serve as a
venue to screen a newly made film related to sustainable agriculture or
food production. Please feel free to share my contact information with
film makers and vendors, large or small who might be interested.

Established films we are considering are listed below, please chime in
with others you know about:

A Sea Change - http://www.aseachange.net/

Food Inc. - http://www.foodincmovie.com/

Fresh - http://www.freshthemovie.com/