--- Monique Threatt wrote:
I would like to enhance our media collection with DVDs about environmental
/green sustainability at the university level.

Would you mind sharing  five-to-ten titles that are currently in your
collection, or catalog?

Feel free to respond to me directly, or post to the listserv.

Thanks in advance. :)
--- end of quote ---

Hi, Monique-- Here is another one:

Radically Simple  (Bullfrog Films, 2005)

           "In Radically simple, we join engineer and author Jim Merkel as he
            presents his views on sustainable living in public presentations
            and workshops at his home.  These meetings, which revolve around
            discussion on global economics and resource consumption, show
            Merkel leading by example.  He demonstrates that a radically simple
            lifestyle-while at times intimidating-is not only possible but
            extremely satisfying."

John DeSantis
Cataloging & Metadata Services Librarian
Bibliographer for Film Studies, Theater and Russian
Dartmouth College Library
HB 6025
Hanover, NH  03755
(603) 646-0413 [voice]