From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Threatt,
Monique Louise
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 1:07 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Recommended DVDs on envrionmental sustainability?

To:  Academic media librarians/paraprofessionals; distributors.

I would like to enhance our media collection with DVDs about
environmental /green sustainability at the university level.

Would you mind sharing  five-to-ten titles that are currently in your
collection, or catalog?

Feel free to respond to me directly, or post to the listserv.

Thanks in advance. J

Mo

Monique Threatt

Head, Media & Reserve Services