From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Leila McCullough
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 12:48 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Recommended DVDs on envrionmental sustainability?

Thanks for recommending Recipes for Disaster, Susan!  We (Icarus Films) also
distribute

Waste=Food (Based on the theories of William McDonough and Michael Braungart,
major corporations embrace environmentally sustainable architecture and
production in an ecologically-inspired industrial revolution)

The Battle for the Arctic (As the polar ice caps shrink, an international
contest for control of the Arctic, is escalating.)

Energy War (A look into the geopolitical dynamics of the world's oil supply.
How are the governments which control most of the oil wielding their power on
the world stage?)

Seeds of Hunger (A global investigation into the evolving nature of food
production, and the crisis it may portend.)

Leila McCullough
Icarus Films
32 Court Street, 21st floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201