Wasn't someone (Shelly McCoy?) putting together a list of who offered
these services?

We also have a Media Lab: http://library.unlv.edu/media/medialab.html

We have 3 high-end PCs which include video capture hardware. We have 1
staff dedicated to running the lab. Projects run the gamut. Some people
just want to convert personal VHS to DVD. A lot of editing of video shot
for class projects. Most projects are pretty straight-forward. We were
without a person in this position for a while and are only now getting
back up to speed and trying to promote these services.

Tom
Tom Ipri, MS
Head, Media and Computer Services
Lied Library