From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jeanne Little
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:09 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Two unrelated questions - copyright and phonograph
records

I use the spinner and always put a copy of it with any paperwork I may have
referring to the damaged copy that I cannot purchase a replacement for, in any
format.

But I am still not clear on whether you can only make a vhs copy from a damaged
vhs copy, or whether you can make a dvd copy from a damaged vhs copy.

Jeanne

On 10/20/2010 1:27 PM, Brewer, Michael wrote:
> Yes, you can.  See http://librarycopyright.net/108spinner  a new 2.0 version
> is due out soon.
> mb
>
> Michael Brewer
> Team Leader for Instructional Services University of Arizona Libraries
> brew...@u.library.arizona.edu

>>> copy (not the original!!!) is to be used only within the library