Thank you, Sue. I'll take a look at that. Sounds promising.

From: "Filmakers Library" <i...@filmakers.com>
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 4:11:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Videolib] multicultural film series on the them of "Veteran"

Filmakers Library film on the Vietnam War  resistors may also be relevant to
the Veterans theme.

Disobeying Orders: G. I. Resistance to The Vietnam War
This documentary focuses on the anti-war movement within the armed forces. It
highlights the intersection of the civil rights and anti-war movements, and the
ethics of whether to follow orders which one feels are immoral.

Sue E. Oscar
Filmakers Library
124 East 40th St
New York, NY 10016