That site Scott indicated looks interesting. However, I have a basic question.

Isn't it illegal to make a special price for one group of customers? As I
recall, the institutional price does not in fact always include PPR.

Individual purchases disk for reasonable price but waives legal right to use it
in teaching.
Institution purchases disk for 10x the reasonable price,  or more, but does not
have to waive legal right to use in teaching.

Is that right?

Judy