Hi

The Anthro librarian came into a huge chunk of unrestricted donation money
and is looking for ways to spend it intelligently.  I've bought stuff
selectively for that department for years (they tend to be very focused in
what they use, even more so since the demise of the visual anthropology
specialization in the department).  So:  Anthro decided to buy the ASP
ethnography collection as part of this (despite my dissuasion), and yes,
they have been underwriting the acquisition of selected DVDs as well.  And
no, she hasn't opted for scoring all or part of the DER collection (yet).
It's her money...what can I tell you?

Oh, wait...I get it, Jon.  You want to pitch her as a new (fatted) customer.
Well, have at it.

Gary