From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Linkous,
Kimberly A.
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 2:07 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Streaming Rights

Hello -

I was wondering if anyone might know who owns the rights to the film Sam
Shepard's True West or more specifically, who I should contact to try to
obtain rights to stream this film.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Kim Linkous

St. Louis Community College

Sam Shepard's True west|h[videorecording]

True West Video Productions ; a production of The Program Development
Company, Theatrical Division ; directed by Allan Goldstein ; produced by
Howard K. Grossman, John H. Williams ; play written by Sam Shepard.

Shelburne, VT :|bAcademy Home Entertainment,|cc1987.

1 videocassette (110 min.) :|bsd., col. ;|c1/2 in.

John Malkovich, Gary Sinise, Sam Schact, Margaret Thomson.