From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jo Ann
Reynolds
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:16 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] The case of the disappearing VHS players

Another thing you could do is run a report from your ILS showing last
browse and/or use date and use that to guide what you replace.
We're and "active use" collection and if no one has used a VHS in 5
years we aren't moving to replace it with DVD.

Jo Ann

Jo Ann Reynolds
Reserve Services Coordinator
University of Connecticut