Jessica,
I think we all understand by now that, within the law, there's no free
upgrade to much of anything, right?  That wasn't my point---I merely was
commenting that, no matter what technology's available for viewing film or
tape, that technology, itself may likely contribute to loss.  No
frustration, just fact.