From: "Williams, Alex O."
<a...@typecastfilms.com<mailto:a...@typecastfilms.com>>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:01:09 -0700
To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu<mailto:videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Friday fun question, early...

I'm with you on "The Blair Witch" project, I found it terrifying and really
unnerving. But then I'm not a very confident camper to begin with, always
figuring I'll be the first camper dragged out of the tent to be devoured by
beasts or hacked to bits by hillbillies.

Also agree that "The Birds" and "Alien" are some of the very best... and a few
other good ones came to mind last night:

"The Spiral
Staircase<http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1020/196846.1020.A.jpg>"
 (1945)
"The House of the
Devil<http://seriousmovielover.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/house_of_the_devil_500.jpg>"
 (2009)

and speaking of scary made-for-TV movies (I just recently saw the bizarre "Bad
Ronald," it's been released on DVD for the Warner
Archives<http://www.wbshop.com/Bad-Ronald/1000179737,default,pd.html?cgid=>!),
has anyone seen "Dark Night of the
Scarecrow<http://adamantiumbullet.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/dark_night_scarecrow.jpg>"
 (1981)? My sister and I watched in on TV—alone—when we were kids and it
totally freaked us out.

Alex

Alex O. Williams
Festival Booking & Institutional Sales

AFD / Typecast Films
Seattle, WA . USA
ph: 206.322.0882 x.202 | fx: 206.322.4586

arabfilm.com<http://arabfilm.com/> |
typecastfilms.com<http://typecastfilms.com/>

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Logan, Michael