You seem to be putting words in my mouth if the below reply is directed to my
comment. I do agree that the world would be a better place if everyone had a
clear understanding of all copyright law. I applaud ACRL taking a step in that
direction. My concern is an overly aggressive interpretation of Fair Use does
threaten content owners.