So I ask again even under your view how can an ENTIRE work of any length
pass a "fair use" test? This case apparently involved a large number of
smaller excepts and I don't really care if it was only a few out of 74 that
were upheld the point is the LONGER ones were found in violation so it is
not brain surgery here.

I never took the Lucy personality test but my friends often compared me too
her and I am a big fan. That will be 5 cents for this by the way.