Gary Handman (UCB) and Chris Lewis (AU) shared lists of titles which they
found to be out of print ... a few years ago.  I will try to find in the
archives later today and post ... off to a meeting.

Caveat:  some may have come back into distribution during the last few
years.

Nell Chenault
VCU Libraries