No problem at all Hugh!

This particular can of worms can be a really good discussion one day that
the internet and the digital age has changed the defining quality of books,
music and film. Where they used to live only as physical items that could
be held in your hands and where "ownership" and "theft" were concrete
descriptions, now they have become much more abstract.

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128 / Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117 / Fax: 201-767-3035 / Email: milefi...@gmail.com

Visit our main website!  www.milestonefilms.com
Visit our new websites!  www.mspresents.com, www.portraitofjason.com,
www.shirleyclarkefilms.com,
To see or download our 2014 Video Catalog, click here
<http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0150/7896/files/2014MilestoneVideoCatalog.pdf?75>
!

Support "Milestone Film" on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Milestone-Film/22348485426> and Twitter