Wow
First the youtube copy was NOT a legal copy so you can never use it.

Second the idea that if a "film’s entire viewing is exceedingly relevant
toward achieving a educational goal.” it is OK to stream an entire film is
well nuts and goes against both the words of the TEACH ACT itself  and
established copyright law including the two very recent cases of Georgia
State and Google books where the courts were VERY clear that only portions
of larger works could qualify as "fair use". While there is not exact
amount that can cover every case both of the above were again crystal clear
that there were limitations and ironically one of main elements in the
history of determining "fair use " in those and other cases is if the use
infringes on the core or heart of a work, thus several of the GSU uses were
determined to violate fair use. I don't see how entire work is a
"reasonable and limited portion" let alone one that does not get to core of
copyrighted work.

If it was OK to stream a work for being "exceedingly relevant towards
achieving and educational goal"  copyright at least in education would
cease to exist and there would also be no point in deciding "fair use" if
it covered entire films or works as long as they were for education.