Hi,

I'll be once more available as a mentor :)
I'll be myself pretty busy with some BLAS2/BLAS3 tuning for Hawaii. I'm
also in favor of ideas of projects which don't require a strong knowledge
of the current codebase, such as the GUI autotuning/benchmarking tool. I
think that ViennaCL could also hugely benefit from parameterized FFT
kernels...
Of course, PyViennaCL is another option.

Best regards,
Philippe