Hey,

I suggest we start unifying in a couple of days indeed. I still have a
couple of things to merge, essentially having GEMM dynamically generated
for some cases and publishing the repo for auto-tuning using pyviennacl.
These have to be done soon so that Toby can present some good benchmarks at
the talk.

As for namespaces, this is a difficult questions. I tend to prefer
unindented namespaces. Since each file usually works on a single namespace,
having an indent there creates  a global offset. As for the level of
nestedness, i have rarely found it to be a useful piece of information.
Plus, ViennaCL often uses 3 -4 nested namespace, and a constant offset of
6-8 spaces can be bothersome on a laptop (considering that we also have
class + function offsets).

Philippe