Hi Karl,

I tried building the GUI yesterday but got stuck because a QJsonDocument

is returned from a signal (or slot, don't remember). The auto-MOC

generator seems to be ignoring all preprocessor guards, so I couldn't

get this to work on my machine. Is there any 'easy' fix to solve this?

I guess I forgot to work on Qt4 compatibility. It's fixed now:
https://github.com/viennacl/viennacl-benchmark-gui/commit/c213ef1058cd84841c0ca4c45de8c79b7be833bf
It seems the MOC does not support declaring signal/slot functions within
preprocessor if statements... That's why

#if (QT_VERSION > QT_VERSION_CHECK(5, 0, 0))
someSlotFunction();
#endif

didn't work.

As for the sparse matrix reading: The code looks godd, just the way I'd

expect it to work. Maybe the file format isn't recognized properly? Can

you run in a debugger to see where the error is caused?

I assumed my code wasn't good, so I didn't do much testing. I'll take a
better look at it now.

Regards, Namik