Hey Karl,

* I notice that the splash screen has some compression artifacts. Is it
> enough to just replace the respective graphics file with a higher
> resolution image?

Yes, just make sure the new image has the same name and extension.

* The benchmark-logo ViennaCL_Benchmark_experimentLogo.png is neat. If the
> 'V' gets tweaked a little in style so that it matches the font, it would
> awesome! Also, the red in 'CL' is on the other end of the color spectrum as
> blue, so it's worth to try colors 'closer' to blue, e.g. orange. Maybe just
> use black for 'CL', like in 'Benchmark'?

Oh, you found that. I'm glad you like it :) That was just a proof of
concept, so to speak. I'll work on it and make better.

 The automatic benchmark result upload functionality is perhaps a bit rude,
> particularly now as all the NSA stuff has happened. What about asking the
> user at the end of the benchmark to upload (yes/no)? Also, as there is no
> autotuning available right now, we could just put the upload option on
> standby and wait for the autotuning to be added.

Ah yes, the NSA stuff. That's why I made it opt-out in the first place. My
initial plan was to hard-code auto-uploading without asking the user haha :D
But yeah, since it's not available right now I might aswell disable it for
the time being.

* The values for "Vector size" take quite a lot of digits. What if you plot
> "Vector size (in thousands)" instead to crop the unnecessary zeros?

Sure, that's a good idea.

I'll go over the routines for "Copy" and "Vector" to really benchmark
> device-specifics rather than ViennaCL-specifics. This should be
> straightforward - I'll ping you if I encounter any unexpected problems.
> Maybe I find some time tonight, otherwise on Sunday.

Alrighty.

Regards, Namik