Hey :-)

Worked well on my laptop :-)  A couple of suggestions:

- Maybe use layout N-T for GEMM, or perhaps it is already possible to
chose? From my experience NT-col major (TN row major) always leads to
higher performance on GEMM.

- The plots were hard to read because rather small on my laptop. I would
love to be able to make the plot fullscreen, or to display the data as a
table when I click on a curve. I don't know how easy this is to do with
qt-creator, though...

Apart from this, I'm impressed! This is very user-friendly and detailed.

This is my first try of the benchmark GUI in a long, long time, so I hope
it brought some perspective.

Philippe