Hi Phil,

 > Worked well on my laptop :-)

Good to know, thanks! :-)

 >  A couple of suggestions:
>
> - Maybe use layout N-T for GEMM, or perhaps it is already possible to
> chose? From my experience NT-col major (TN row major) always leads to
> higher performance on GEMM.

Ah, good point. We can use all four combinations (NN, TN, NT, TT) to
emphasize the importance of proper memory layout. That's fairly easy to add.

> - The plots were hard to read because rather small on my laptop. I would
> love to be able to make the plot fullscreen, or to display the data as a
> table when I click on a curve. I don't know how easy this is to do with
> qt-creator, though...

Yeah, this is a resolution issue. On full-HD resultion it's much better
to view/navigate, but still it's hard to extract the x/y values. At some
later point we definitely have to offer a data export. For the time
being I'll try to display a label if the mouse pointer is over a data item.

> Apart from this, I'm impressed! This is very user-friendly and detailed.

Cool - congrats to Namik! :-)

Best regards,
Karli